Get 10% of Your Investment Weekly and 20% Referral Bonus.....Click here...for more info. Ex-Manchester City and QPR defender Onuoha joins MLS side Real Salt Lake - Info News Nigeria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disclaimer: Every Infonews member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Infonews
From PRESIDENTIAL VILLA to Infonewsnigeria.com. (The voice of Nigerians). FOUNDER/CHAIRMAN of Infonews Nigeria Limited(infonewsnigeria.com), Apostle Andrew Abhulimen, worked with the Presidential Villa (Aso Rock), Abuja, Nigeria for SEVEN YEARS(2000-2007) as the National Coordinator of Righteous Leadership Foundation under the able TRUSTEE CHAIRMANSHIP of Chief(Dr.) Gbolade Osinowo, former Senior Special Assistant(SSA) on political matters to former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the First Acting Chief of Staff to late President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua(1999-2007). Infonewsnigeria.com (The Voice of Nigerians) is a Truthful, Interesting, Entertaining, Authentic, Respectable, Dependable, Reliable and Popular ONLINE DISCUSSION FORUM where Nigerians discuss all matters.

Ex-Manchester City and QPR defender Onuoha joins MLS side Real Salt Lake

The Anglo-Nigerian has left England for life in the American top-flight after agreeing a deal with the Claret and Cobalt
Former Manchester City defender Nedum Onuoha has joined Major League Soccer side Real Salt Lake as a free agent after signing a year contract with an option of extending the deal.
The 31-year-old departed English Championship side Queens Park Rangers in April following the expiry of his contract at the end of the 2017-18 season, thus, bringing to an end his six-and-a-half-year stay at the Loftus Road Stadium.
Onuoha started his career with City youth academy before he progressed to the first team and left for QPR in 2012.
The defender revealed that the desire for a new challenge motivated him to sign for the Claret and Cobalt.
"I have always been someone that wanted to go an experience something a bit different," Onuoha
"I spoke to a few Championship clubs quite close to here [his home in Manchester], one in the Premier League, but it didn't quite feel right and I didn't want to retire thinking 'I wish I had done this'."
Onuoha could make his debut for Real Salt Lake when they clash with Minnesota United on Sunday at Rio Tinto Stadium.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file