Get 10% of Your Investment Weekly and 20% Referral Bonus.....Click here...for more info. HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHEN YOU HAVE NO MONEY.(Special Business Opportunity) - Info News Nigeria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disclaimer: Every Infonews member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Infonews
From PRESIDENTIAL VILLA to Infonewsnigeria.com. (The voice of Nigerians). FOUNDER/CHAIRMAN of Infonews Nigeria Limited(infonewsnigeria.com), Apostle Andrew Abhulimen, worked with the Presidential Villa (Aso Rock), Abuja, Nigeria for SEVEN YEARS(2000-2007) as the National Coordinator of Righteous Leadership Foundation under the able TRUSTEE CHAIRMANSHIP of Chief(Dr.) Gbolade Osinowo, former Senior Special Assistant(SSA) on political matters to former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the First Acting Chief of Staff to late President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua(1999-2007). Infonewsnigeria.com (The Voice of Nigerians) is a Truthful, Interesting, Entertaining, Authentic, Respectable, Dependable, Reliable and Popular ONLINE DISCUSSION FORUM where Nigerians discuss all matters.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHEN YOU HAVE NO MONEY.(Special Business Opportunity)

edited September 14 in Advertise with Us
  • Get 20% Referral Bonus.
  • Get 10% Weekly Profit.
  • Get 5 TIMES Your Money in One Year.

HOW THIS PROGRAMME WORKS

• Refer (introduce) people to Register with us for this programme. If anybody Registers with us due to your REFERRAL (Introduction), you will get 20% Referral Bonus INSTANTLY! That is 20% of the amount the person Registered with. You can make money with this method even when you have no money of your own.

• You will make 5 TIMES your money in one year if you Register to become our BUSINESS PARTNER with ANY AMOUNT of money you like that is above 20,000naira

• Pay your registration money into our COMPANY ACCOUNT (INFONEWS NIGERIA LIMITED) In First Bank of Nigeria and other Banks.

• We will be paying you 10% of your Registration Money EVERY WEEK (Weely Profit) for 50weeks. This amounts to 5 TIMES your Registration Money.

• You can Register as many times as you like.
    You will benefit from us as many times as you Register with us.

• You will be given Registration Number for each Registration you make with us in this programme.

• NO REFUND of Registration Money in this programme. We will be paying you 10% Your Registration Money EVERY WEEK (Weekly Profit) for 50 Weeks.
    You are paid 5 TIMES your Registration Money in one year. That is all.

HOW TO REGISTER
Click HERE to Sign Up

Or

Send to us your details and information like your Name, Phone Number, Marital Status, Sex, Next of Kin and the Bank Account we should Pay your 10% Weekly Profit into. Also send a SCREENSHOT or PICTURE/PROOF of payment details of how much you Paid into our Account and we would get back to you immediately.

Also send a SCREENSHOT or PICTURE of the details of how much you Paid into our Account to Madam Chioma 08037251128; Faith 08132082838 and we would get back to you immediately.

Pay your Registration Money into this account:

INFONEWS NIGERIA LIMITED
203 3281 892
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA

We also help our Business Partners to get the following:

*Appointment as an Agent or a Coordinator in Infonews Nigeria Limited to be EARNING BIG MONEY
Every Week!
*LOANS for Business.
* WISE ADVICE (Consultancy) for Business.
* ADVERTS AND PUBLICITY for Business.
* INFORMATION for Business.
* CONNECTIONS for Business.
* INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES for Business.
* LATEST NEWS AND INFORMATION ON ALL MATTERS.

Contact: Faith 08132082838; Madam Chioma 08100083394 Fortunate 08024200755 for more details****

Comments

• edited September 11
    Ooooohhhhh My God!!! This is unbelievable, Infonews Nigeria Limited AGAIN...... #infonewsnigeria LET'S GO THERE.
  • wow!!! INFONEWSNIGERIA LIMITED the best company that I have ever see. Were u can make ur money Sharp sharp
  • Well, success will always remain hidden treasure.

And only the wise will always discover it, as oppose to

every individual. The reason being that every body is destined to

succeed but I strongly believe not every one will make success.

I'm saying this out of my concern for some generation of Thomas

who will always doubt even what has been slated to be of help to human kind.

I will not but tell you, either you believe or not this program, a lot of people are

already succeeding through this wanderful opportunity.

But my question still remain the same, why not you??????

• HURRAH, I HAVE BENEFITED ON THE 10% PROFIT AND 20% REFERRAL BONUS.
  • It is really working, am a testimony
  • Am a testimony too,really working
  • Its working for me ooooooooo

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file