Get 10% of Your Investment Weekly.....Click here...for more info. WHY ARE WOMEN LOSING THEIR HUSBANDS NOWADAYS? - Info News Nigeria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disclaimer: Every Infonews member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Infonews

WHY ARE WOMEN LOSING THEIR HUSBANDS NOWADAYS?

The rate at which women are losing their husbands nowadays is becoming too alarming in our society, especially in this country.

I believe this is happening as a result of inadequate understanding between the two party right from the onset of the relationship.
Similarly, I saw this predicament generating from lack of basic knowledge about what marriage is all about, which occurred from lack of good mentor as far as marriage is concerned.

However, I still strongly believe that in our society we still have some good number of women enjoying their husbands, and living a comfortable life with their family.

I believe our country is experiencing all such of crisis up and down as a result of broken home that emanated from inadequate understanding between a spouse. Because I believe any good country does not exist out of blues but from a good home.

And i believe one of the way this problem can be solved is for the two part to get rooted in the basic knowledge of what marriage is all about.

Comments

• ...Because I believe any good country does not exist out of blues but from a good home....(I believe if crisis in Nigeria is going to be solved it must start right from home.)

• To have a peaceful nation it must start with a peaceful home. Our youths need to understand the concept of building or making a home, we need to give ourselves to reading, gething information about how to tolerate, understand and respect each other before marriage and not to rush into marriage because your mate is getting married.
  • Before you start thinking about marriage no what marriage is all about, no that, it is not bread and butter, as a woman be ready to play the role of a mother and as a man be ready to play the role of a father. Shalom
  • @NGOZI said:
    Before you start thinking about marriage no what marriage is all about, no that, it is not bread and butter, as a woman be ready to play the role of a mother and as a man be ready to play the role of a father. Shalom

....as a woman be ready to play the role of a mother and as a man be ready to play the role of a father....(I picked this statement from ur comment; I think the reason why some marriages fail nowadays is as a result of spouses entering in to marriage as a boys and gails and not as a father and mother. Because it takes combination of father and mother to maintain marriage.

• A lot of people go into marriage unprepared and not emotionally ready, marriage is not for babies, but those who are matured and willing to put in their best to make sure their marriage works, devil is really out for marriages so couples really need to be careful because they'll surely give account of the vow they made before God and men, if your marriage fails, you're inexcusable because you have all it takes to make your marriage work. A lot of married couples are selfish to their spouse, they want all the attention but they forget their spouse needs same attention as they do. A wise and a prayerful woman builds her home, she does not scatter her home with her hands, a wise man provides for his home and protects it. Plz let's be wise and careful with the role God has placed in our hands, well definitely give accounts to our maker

• @diadem said:
    A lot of people go into marriage unprepared and not emotionally ready, marriage is not for babies, but those who are matured and willing to put in their best to make sure their marriage works, devil is really out for marriages so couples really need to be careful because they'll surely give account of the vow they made before God and men, if your marriage fails, you're inexcusable because you have all it takes to make your marriage work. A lot of married couples are selfish to their spouse, they want all the attention but they forget their spouse needs same attention as they do. A wise and a prayerful woman builds her home, she does not scatter her home with her hands, a wise man provides for his home and protects it. Plz let's be wise and careful with the role God has placed in our hands, well definitely give accounts to our maker

...devil is really out for marriages so couples really need to be careful because they'll surely give account of the vow they made before God and men....this is really the point; devil will always go against any marriage seems to be successful to any length. I think marriage goes beyond pyhsical thing, it should be accomplished with some dose of prayer.)

• that is why one should be every every careful before going into marriage, marriage is like school learn gradually you metup that is wy husband and wife should understand each other
  • @mama k said:
    To have a peaceful nation it must start with a peaceful home. Our youths need to understand the concept of building or making a home, we need to give ourselves to reading, gething information about how to tolerate, understand and respect each other before marriage and not to rush into marriage because your mate is getting married.

you are right!!!

• marriage is nt an easy road you must understand
  • @krisdavid said:
    marriage is nt an easy road you must understand

many pple jst want to rush into marriage without any counselling

• Marriage is one of the major course in life. You really need at least basic knowledge of it to av a successful home.

• @ogunwale321 said:
    Marriage is one of the major course in life. You really need at least basic knowledge of it to av a successful home.

:) :)

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file