Get 10% of Your Investment Weekly.....Click here...for more info. Rivaldo: Neymar Is Destined To Be At Real Madrid - Info News Nigeria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disclaimer: Every Infonews member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Infonews

Rivaldo: Neymar Is Destined To Be At Real Madrid

Ex-Barcelona star Rivaldo says PSG star Neymar is destined to be at Real Madrid although he might have committed his future to Paris Saint-Germain.
Rivaldo said. "Neymar may have committed his immediate future to Paris Saint-Germain but a move to Real Madrid will be made “sooner or later”.

Comments

• ...Neymar may have committed his immediate future to Paris Saint-Germain but a move to Real Madrid will be made “sooner or later”....(how would a man committed his immediate future to one saint somewhere, I perceive this as an over statement.)

• @ogunwale321 said:
    ...Neymar may have committed his immediate future to Paris Saint-Germain but a move to Real Madrid will be made “sooner or later”....(how would a man committed his immediate future to one saint somewhere, I perceive this as an over statement.)

well u dont know how much they are paying him, for him to commit his immediate future to the d club u called...... one saint somewhere

• @ogunwale321 said:
    ...Neymar may have committed his immediate future to Paris Saint-Germain but a move to Real Madrid will be made “sooner or later”....(how would a man committed his immediate future to one saint somewhere, I perceive this as an over statement.)

well u dont know how much they are paying him, for him to commit his immediate future to the d club u called...... one saint somewhere

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file