Get 10% of Your Investment Weekly.....Click here...for more info. CAN YOU TAKE THIS AS A WORKING CLASS WOMAN? - Info News Nigeria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disclaimer: Every Infonews member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Infonews

CAN YOU TAKE THIS AS A WORKING CLASS WOMAN?

It happened in Lagos but just felt I should share because some say it's inhumane..

A couple who are working class and both Africans, d husband is an offshore worker and is currently at home for his break. The woman works in a suburb of Lagos and dey reside in Lagos. One evening her husband demands dat she prepares pounded yam for him as dinner and he has been at home all day..
Is d man unfair by telling his wife to come prepare his meal despite he has been at home all day?

I just need to help them out on this...

Comments

• Oh ! African men learn to assist your spouse, Since you were at home you would have preapare the meal since you wife went to work. The way you treat a working class woman should be different from a full house wife.
  • Well, I also believe in husband helping his spouse, but some woman do take it for granted....

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file