Get 10% of Your Investment Weekly.....Click here...for more info. WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU? YOUR WIFE OR YOUR MUM. - Info News Nigeria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disclaimer: Every Infonews member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Infonews

WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU? YOUR WIFE OR YOUR MUM.

It has always been said that a man shall leave his parents and cleave to his wife. This is a direct word from the holy book called Bible. Although, before coming together of a spouse, your mum has been a good care over your life, but no matter the intensity of this care, you must leave your mum and finally join to your spouse. Either you like it or not, your mum will leave this world and left to you and your wife. I think as a wise man, there is no cause for you to love your mum over your wife.

Comments

• You can't stay forever with mum, it's not possible. But you will leave forever with your wife. Although you should love your mum, but not to love her over your wife.

• it hav been said already in d book of life my wife remain d one fo me beforè any body

• @krisdavid said:
    it hav been said already in d book of life my wife remain d one fo me beforè any body

You must be right oga.... :'( :'(

• We need to balance the two,don't neglect to care for your mum l found out in life that any man who loves his mum extend a greater love to his wife also those men that dispersed, hate and neglect their mum will turn out to always beat, abuse and not care for their spouse. Be Wise women don't compete with your mother - inlaw she is just like your mum and you one day will become a mother in law.
  • But I believe no matter how you love your mum, she can't take the place of your wife. You will live forever with ur wife but you can't live forever with your mum. Either you like it or not you must separate from ur mum, but you can't separate from ur wife unless dirth do you apart.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file