Get 10% of Your Investment Weekly.....Click here...for more info. Become Our BUSINESS PARTNER and Grow Rich! - Info News Nigeria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disclaimer: Every Infonews member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Infonews

Become Our BUSINESS PARTNER and Grow Rich!

edited August 9 in General

Register to become our BUSINESS PARTNER in Infonews Nigeria Limited. You will be EARNING 10% PROFIT EVERY WEEK. We are Publishers, Business Promoters and a Multi-Purpose Business Organization.
We invest in profitable business ventures and share profits with our Business Partners.

HOW IT WORKS

• Register to become our Business Partner with ANY AMOUNT of money you like (minimum amount of 20,000naira)

• Pay into our account listed on this page.

• We pay your PROFIT (10% of your Registration Money) in SEVEN DAYS! For example, if you Register with 100,000 Naira, you will be paid 10,000 Naira after 7 days which is your 10% Profit.

• You can Re-register as many times as you like

HOW TO REGISTER
Click HERE to Sign Up

Or

Send to us your details and information like your Name, Phone Number, Marital Status, Sex, Next of Kin and the Bank Account we should Pay your 10% Weekly Profit into. Also send a SCREENSHOT or PICTURE/PROOF of payment details of how much you Paid into our Account and we would get back to you immediately.

Also send a SCREENSHOT or PICTURE of the details of how much you Paid into our Account to Simon 09060017760; Faith 08132082838 and we would get back to you immediately.

Pay your Registration Money into this account:

INFONEWS NIGERIA LIMITED
203 3281 892
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA

We also help our Business Partners to get the following:

*Appointment as an Agent or a Coordinator in Infonews Nigeria Limited to be EARNING BIG MONEY
Every Week!
*LOANS for Business.
* WISE ADVICE (Consultancy) for Business.
* ADVERTS AND PUBLICITY for Business.
* INFORMATION for Business.
* CONNECTIONS for Business.
* INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES for Business.
* LATEST NEWS AND INFORMATION ON ALL MATTERS.

Contact: Simon 09060017760; Faith 08132082838 Fortunate 08024200755 for more details

Comments

• This is great to gain financial freedom. Infonews I hail thee.
  • Hurry and register now... I have done mine. don't wait till its too late
  • It is a wonderful opportunity to make fast money.
  • How sweet will it be, if every body can come to the awareness of this wonderful and stressless opportunity. Although success is meant for everybody but not everybody will succeed. The reason being that no matter what you say to some people about this wonderful opportunity some little minded people will still count it as a lie, thinking with their minute brain they want to dupe them. Wait let me tell you this, if you decide to close your eyes so that bad things can pass youby, by the time good offers are also passing by, you might not know; and mind you everybody can not be bad in life. So I think one of the way to argument your financial career. is this wonderful opportunity.

• edited August 8

please my pple join this oportunity and become rich partner today

• Success is an hidden treasure, only the wise can see it. I count this wonderful opportunity as an hidden treasure that can't be seen by poor pple, who may decide to continue to be poor, because while some people will not succeed in life is as a result of passing over opportunity repeatedly.

But I strongly believe that this opportunity will not but transform the life of some wise men. I CHOSE TO BE WISE.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file